Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Spreading The Award


It's 3:30 am in Toronto and as usual I am awake while everybody is sleeping. Kid's and I didn't went out yesterday because hubby used the car for work. So I slept the whole day and I just woke up now..... sooooo hungry...lols... I will do the two tags I got from Rosemarie before I watch the filipino DVD of my friend. I usually do the laundry and folding clean clothes while watching a movie instead of me eating junk foods.
I got this from Rosemarie so I thought of sharing it with somebody. Shabem for her beautiful scrap, Arbitrary Thoughts for her post topics views on her day to day life that reminds me of myself, Annie's- Journey of Life for her beautiful blog layout, gracearreza for inspiring me to earn by blogging, Villager for his informative post about black people (just love it), of course my baby Kim's Blog ...


Again from Rosemarie and I will share it to James-- , Sheena , Pia's Blog , bravejournal , As The World Turns , Cathy's Blog

Thank you very much again for those who vote and will vote for my blog mydaysinmymind at Talksmart 's Flipino blog of the week. Happy Weekenk to all....

7 comments:

Pj said...

Thanks so much for the award. Just posted it on my blog. mwahh

Anonymous said...

Hello Ester, Thanks so much for the award, it made my day! :)

Unknown said...

Tey, thank you very much for this recognition. I was very surprised and honored to even know that you have been reading my blog. I shared the love with others today as per your request.

peace, Villager

HartofDixie said...

Thanks Tey how sweet of you.
I'd been awarded with these one too. Really appreciated!

PINKisthenewBLACK said...

thank you so much :-)

greatly appreciated!

will share it too!

Marie said...

I'm surprised, flattered and honored. Thank you so much Ester for the award! Gotta share this one too! ;)

Anonymous said...

thanks, ester. =)