Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, October 29, 2007

Page Rank Went Up

I thought for a while I was doing great with this Google thing in using the right keywords when I saw my page rank went up to PR3...woooo!!! Then I found out that there are few changes in Google system that is quite confusing for me as I am just starting to learn the system.. So to make it short, my Page Rank went up because I've been posting some paid reviews lately. Well this is great for me because aside from being paid, it will increase my Page Rank as well. But the sad part is that, everytime I log in to my admistration panel, all new campaigns were all gone...boohoohoo.. Yesterday before I accept one offer, new one suddenly pop up on my panel. But before I finished doing the post, the new campaign offered to me was already gone. ahhhh...!!! ... I slept for about 3 hours in the afternoon yesterday, I woke up then check my email and I got another offer..weeee!!! but when I open my administration panel, it was gone already....geeee.. Do I have to sit infront of the computer all day to catch the offer?... lols..

So I went to work last night with a big smile on my face because of my Page Rank but suddenly turn into a wrathful glow when someone say "Hey you're getting FAT!!!.. you have to loose some weight. You're not SEXY anymore!!"... What a J*RK!!! Wonder if his mother ever taught him some good etiquette at all.... geee!!!!

Anyway, I am back infront of my computer so I am happy and I want to enjoy seeing my tiny green bar saying my Blog's PR is #3 because it might be back to PR#0 again when I wake up tomorrow. So happy Blogging day to all....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've experienced the same thing with smorty. i get an email that says i have a new opp but when i log in to it, it's gone. well...

Tey said...

well i was lucky last night..5 offers but before i finish the 2, one was only left.. it was so fast