What really is the passion behind your blogging? Why do you want to increase your blog traffic? Is it just for a hobby or for making money?
Blogging my thoughts is really my main intention in making this blog. But through my blog hopping journey to get some readers, I've learned that this can be more than just a hobby. Skeptical to be paid but convinced after. First thing I've learned is, my blog should have high traffic to be paid more. But how? I search for some answers and I got few. What persuade me is that, it takes a lot of learning and knowledge as well as experimentation to get more traffic to be paid more and be called a professional blogger. I sometimes thought that there should be a course for BLOGGERS. ahhahahha...
- PINGING- were my blog can tell blog aggregaters about my new posts. But said to be a waste of time because it takes about 3 to 5 minutes or sometimes more, for the pinger to be done. Although the time I wasted was always reciprocated by gladness everytime I looked at my traffic meter gone up after the ping.
- DAILY POSTING- Sounds crazy but I just feel sad whenever I see my traffic meter goes down and one reason is if I didn't post for a day. So I guess posting everyday helps increase your traffic. Plus the fact that I have an intention to register to this one pay to blog site wherein one of the requiremenst is daily posting with a minimum of 3 months old blog. Probably some of you already know what site is this.
- BLOG HOPPING -is one effective and more fun of all to increase traffic because here you can learn so much as a blogger and as a person.
- POST TITLE- I learned from Blogrush that whenever you write a title for a blog post, it should be more than an advert, the description of your content, and an ambassador to your weblog. This is to describe your post and to attract clicks. Too long title is a no no.
- Keep it short - 3 - 8 words max
- Where possible, put your "eye-grabger" within the first three words
- Describe your content, what will they find when they click?
- Be bold, be tabloid, be outrageous
- PRODUCE GOOD QUALITY CONTENT. Original content...a 250 word article on a single topic or a 3000 word article on the same topic but also includes info on relevant topics.. read more from Grizzly.
- BLOG THAT USE SEVERAL POST-on their homepage aren't optimized for adsense - too many subjects and post titles - the content is varied because the page contains several different subjects and the Google bot doesn't know what the page is about specifically read more
Now I have a problem with this blog on the topic, BLOGS THAT USED SEVERAL POST that I just recently learned . Because this blog is all about my thoughts. Unfortunately, I have several things inside my head that I want to blog about. Here I have to settle which one is my priority. Is it my passion to blog my thoughts? Or to make more money by blogging? I decided to make another blog to experiment on this because this blog is all about my thoughts. Just like what I have read a while ago, never changed yourself for money.
My passion for blogging has never been as interesting as ever. Increasing blog traffic can make me happy as a person and as a blogger because this only means more attention from more readers and perhaps earn more.