Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, October 27, 2007

High Page Rank Does Not Mean High Traffic

I just read something that realy makes me very very confuse as a new blogger learning things about Google Page Ranking and Blog Traffic. It says that high Page Rank does not mean high Blog Traffic. So, even at a much lower PageRank, referral traffic from Google still remains the same. The blog still ranks well for the usual keywords.

Well as far as I know if you have high Page Rank , your Blog will have high Traffic because you'll have more readers. There are many factors I know, but Page Rank 8 can somehow beat Page Rank 5 — because I've noticed one link from a Page Rank 8 will always beat links from 10 Page Rank 3s. Through my observations, when I do my posts, the higher Page Rank websites will always beat me eventually in the raw SERPs (without backlinks). But for boosting my Blog's moral with a Page Rank of zero ( hehehehhe), I'm earning more in selling links compared to adsense. So since advertisers look for Blogs with high Page Rank especially in Sponsored Reviews, I still want a higher Page Rank and will always hope for that although I dont know how and when. I just hope soon!!!

4 comments:

TheSpotter said...

I agree - page rank shouldn't matter as much as good content but you are right on the spot ...

Higher PR - more traffic, better ranking, more chances to earn ... I've seen it with my own blog too.

www.howtospoter.com <= lack of page rank was damaging not only my chances to earn from it but also a reputation to some extent ...

Tey said...

hi alex thx for the response..Im confuse actually and u made my confusion somehow clear...smile..

Anonymous said...

Hi Tey,i'm still learning on this pagerank thing and actually many things pa about paid blogging hehe. Thanks for sharing this. About my pay per post, actually i'm confused, not sure if approved na ako or what, but I just took the opportunity kasi sinabi doon na this featured opportunity is available to you at green yung color.Meron ka bang nakitang ganoon sa iyo?Just wondering lang kung ano ba talaga, kasi walang feedback pa from PPP:)tnx.

Tey said...

I haven't receive the approval from PPP that's why I cannot answer you thira.. they have contact info u can email them for ur question thats what I did with review me.. my blog is under review still.. let's just have fun while learning things...