Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Thank You To Talksmart


I just got a message from one of my favorite filipino sites, Talksmart saying that this site was nominated for the Filipino Blog of the Week award... Geee, that was fast. Thank you, thank you, thank you very much... I didn't expect it to be that fast.

I actually visit
Talksmart everyday whenever I open my computer to vote and to hopp. This is where I get to meet a lot of smart pinoys. I learned a lot of things from this site as a blogger and as a person. Thinking how he came up to this idea of making the Filipino Blog Award just amazed me. Filipinos all over the world get to meet here on his place on the internet. In one of my post An Angel Brought Me To This Blogging World , it was actually his site I was referring to as an angel by opening my eyes that blogging can be more than just a hobby. Thank you very much for including me on your poll and I am looking forward learning more from here.

Vote for this blog mydaysinmymind at http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Prettymom said...

i voted u na..good luck my blog was also voted for this award but i am not that lucky to win hey u can put the voting poll in ur site for ur viewer/reader to vote easy