Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, September 3, 2007

Bitter Moments

petty goading sorrounds me inside this doomed place. i've been trying so hard to change the way a see it, but things always go back to where i left it. not to the things my body normally perform but from the ambiance of meagerness with people of wrathful heart. it might have sound harmless, but it could have triggered something deep inside of me that i'm not quite sure how to identify. i'm trying to let myself sit with this awkward feeling but someone's stare always bothered me. i hate myself for pretending. surprising positions on some matters that stops me. i want to dig deeper into their words --i dont really give a damn who you are, where you came from and all the things about you... i am just wandering why you compete and compare yourself, for you'll just end up disappointed ---- nobody loose and nobody wins in this competition your putting yourself into......oh God forgive me, my days with this atmosphere will have to start again....
"If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself”---by: Max Ehrman

No comments: