Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday Message

Kids and I went to church at 11:00 am today. Hubby wasn't able to come with us because he was on night shift last night and he has to go to his part time job today at 2:00 pm. So I just decided not to wake him up.

There was a lady asking for donation at the church. So I bought Kimberly and Kelly Anne a necklace pendant. It cost $10 for two. I can not say it was cheap but I just say it was a donation...
Luke 15: 1-32
Summary:
God is relentless in seeking to restore what is lost to the place it belongs. It is no surprise that this gospel begins by saying that Jesus spent his time with sinners and tax collectors. Where do we need to restore to? Where do we rightfully belong?
Funny but before the mass started, I was already reading the verses for this day. My interpretation was quite different from what the priest's sermon. And it was very true indeed.
Sermon;
It talked about God's Mercy--We always look for what was lost until we found it, then we are complete. Just like life, sometimes it is up and sometimes it down. When we are lost we have to find the way to our faith in GOD...
I remember someone I knew who always go to church and read the bible. But with a very simple crisis about material things, she acted upon it as something so heavy to face. Like she was lost on how to face life in a very simple test in life. I really think that if the problem is about material things, the solution is already right infront of us, even before the problem starts. How much more if she will be given a problem where the choices infront of her to solve the problem, are too big to swallow? I think it is because she got so many plans and goals in life materially, that she wants to achieve in no time . So weak to accept that she cannot put everything in her hands. I also believe that a person have to realize her lost faith before she can go back to where she should be---- Life is not always perfect; we just have to have a strong grip to our faith... Hard---- but I always pray that he will always be there for me and my family.

No comments: