Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday In Canada's Wonderland


Some of the rides that my kids went on that makes me so nervous to watch. I cannot believe that they can jump into these kind of scary rides where I myself cannot imagine to go on.


Kelly and Tanvi in Wildbeast----

Kim and Tanvi in Shock Wave

Canada's Wonderland (often referred to locally as Wonderland) is a 330 acre theme park located in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, 30 kilometres north of Toronto, Ontario. It is considered one of North America's premier amusement parks, with more than 200 attractions. The park is open seasonally from May to October. While under Paramount Pictures (later bought by Viacom) ownership from 1994 until 2006, the park was known as Paramount Canada's Wonderland) until it was sold to Cedar Fair and reverted to its original name. The park has also been the most attended seasonal theme park in North America for two years running (2005 and 2006).[1] Park attendance in 2005 was 3.7 million people. [2] In 2006, attendance was just over 3.2 million.

No comments: