Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Almost Forgot My Enthusiast To Earn By Blogging


I almost forgot my enthusiast to earn by blogging because I've recieved another devastating response to one pay to blog site without giving any reasons why... They just said I am not qualified..huhuhuhuhu!!!!... At least the other pay to blog site indicate the reason why I am not qualified at this time. It is because this blog is too young still..lol... and that's ok... . Then suddenly, I received an email again from SPONSOREDREVIEW saying that one advertizer approved my bid..WEEEEEEEE!!!!.. So my excitement on making money by blogging is "ON" again...hahahhahaah!!!.... I love you SPONSOREDREVIEW, you made me motivated to make money again while doing the things that I like...

I'm actually not that lost because I've been going to different forums and making the world know that this blog exist because I've learned that this can help to increase traffic.. It's fun!!! REALLY...... I am learning so many things though sometimes it's too good to be true to make that much money by doing the things that I really love doing, BLOGGING!!!!... But there's no harm in trying, as long as I am having fun doing it... I get to meet and read blogs of different smart and intelligent people and learn many things. Whether it is about making money or something that I can use on my day to day living. Aside from the fact that I am getting attentions from different people about my blog. I like that....

4 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Ako nga wala pa ring response may 4 bids ako eh pending pa hehehe.. at least may pakunti kunti sa PPP.
Wait nalang tayo mag mature itong blog natin kasi yong akin is almost 3 months pa lang din.

Anonymous said...

i can't register mostly on paid blogging because they use paypal for payouts. =( i've got approved with ReviewMe but i only got 2 assignments to date. =( they're the only one i know who pays out either thru paypal or check. =( =( =(

Tey said...

sabi sa akin ng PPP atleast 3 months old daw ang blog kaya ako rejected huhuhuh buti ka pa shabem almost 3 months pa lang may pakunti kunti... anyway let just blog our life

Tey said...

try ko nga ang REVIEWME...thanks for the info PIA