Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, September 28, 2007

Just A Simple Acceptance


Petty goading again from people with so much hang ups. Can't remove it in my head how some people just can't seems to act the way they should be. Why can't they just accept that nobody is perfect. It is just a simple acceptance of who is who..

She No. 1 is so touchy. She No.2 is the silent fault finder, She No.3 is a hater and She No.4 is me....lol... Touchy -laughing for someone's mistake but hate if someone laugh at hers. A silent fault finder, as if she is perfect in and out. The hater who hates everythings and everyone esp. those who intimidate her in anyway....And me..lol what can I say... hmmmm trying to keep my mouth shut as much as I can because everything I say might be against me. Trying to take everythings as a joke. But I am just human to say things I regret to say, just like anyone else.

How can you consider someone as a friend if you know she talks about you behind your back? How can you understand each other if instead of me she was talking to about how she feels about me, she talks about it with someone else? Will I share to her my innermost secret? I dont think so, because she simply cannot talk straight to me.... I thought she was a straight forward person, but I was wrong. I was totally wrong!!!!... But I am here.... I am here for her and for them, but she can never be that one I thought she was for me. Understanding, acceptance and love is friendship. But I guess it so hard to find it nowadays.....

1 comment:

Prettymom said...

you are right ester true friends really hard to find this time. some of our friends is good while we are with them and whenever they have cahnce they will talk about u behind your back. i am though lucky cos i met nice friends through friendster they are my ate's online.hehehe.. i also have real friends way back in college but we are far from each other hehehehe...