Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Message

My kids and I went to church early to today because I want to buy them some school pants in Yorkdale Mall. Husband had an overtime last night I just asked to stay at home and sleep.

Luke 16:1-13
"No slave can serve two mastersfor a slave will either hate the one and love the other; or be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth"
Message: We are so busy making our life good to fit into this world; busy preparing for our future by buying different kinds of insurance;working so hard to make our life comfortable. It is actually smart thing to do and there's nothing wrong with that. But the question is, how do you prepare our life to fit in heaven?
Have a good day to all

No comments: