Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, March 19, 2010

Website Template For Better Sales

I was wondering why for 3 days I have no orders. Then I realized that my website template looks like a mess when using Internet Explorer browser. But when using Mozilla Firefox Browser everything looks fine.

My webstore provider have been doing a lot of de-bugging on their system since they upgraded their system for better navigation of each of their customer's website. It's actually good, however it might take some time until this upgrade will be perfect for every merchants.

Presentable Website Template is very important to make someone buy from your website, because this creates a good impression of your products and services. But since my webstore looks like a mess right now, I shouldn't expect any good sales until this error have been fixed by my webstore provider.

No comments: