Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Improved Ecommerce Business

This one big order from one of my customer who own a beauty salon near our place is ready for pick up. It was supposed to be ready yesterday after I pick up some ingredients from my supplier, but I was tired. It was easy to prepare because it has no label on it. I just put a simple label to distinguish each product from each other.
I am so happy with the progress of my business and I really hope the it will continue to grow. I know that it will take more years before my business can fully support me and my family, specially that I am only doing this on a part-time basis. As far as I can see, the progress have been improving each month and I am getting busier. It's hard because I have another full-time night job.

I haven't done any big marketing strategy. I sometimes can't believe that everyday, I am receiving numbers of inquiries about my products, and about 2 to 4 orders a week. All this visitors are coming directly from organic search from the Search Engines particularly YAHOO. All for free!!

Where and how did I get visitors from the search engines for free? I simply apply my basic knowledge in Search Engine Optimization. Using the right keywords and keywords phrases. Along with a unique and eye catching images of my products. I am also making sure that I provide good quality products, so customers will keep coming back for more. This order that I just process is from my customer who ordered that sample last week. She came back for more!!

This progress is very good for a one year old webstore. You have to love what you are doing to taste the sweet success. Visit my webstore All Natural Cosmetics 4u

No comments: