Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Self-Satisfaction

I already purchased some equipment that I will use in making soaps using the wooden soap mold. I am so excited to make batches of soaps using the wooden soap mold.

I had this wooden soap mold for more than one week now and I still have not tried using it. My life is so busy that I don't have time to do what I have been so excited to do.

I also received three emails asking when will I post my lipsticks. I feel so happy that some people are interested to buy products that I am making even if I am not yet ready to sell it. I only have one lipstick mold but I will try my very best to create at least 4 lipsticks colors for those who have been waiting for it.

My mind is so pre-occupied with so many worthy things for self-satisfaction. I love what I am doing. It made me feel complete. I wonder why some people like them will have the time to snoop and waste time about others people's life.

No comments: