Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Activities

As usual, I am awake in the middle of the night during the weekend. I am glad that I have one small order after reverting back the website template of my webstore. The nice and neat template design of my webstore is back.

I hope to continue receiving more orders this coming week. I will place the order tomorrow so I can pick up the product to my supplier on Monday morning and ship it to my customer after.

I am too lazy to do anything and I have been watching tv for more than 3 hours now. But I will start working after updating this blog and do the laundry. I will see if I can start making batches of Orange Soap using the wooden soap mold with the wavy cutter.

Me and hubby will also go to the accounting firm to file the income tax today. So I have to make sure that I have done everything before we leave the house.

No comments: