Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Self- Satisfaction Is Not All About Money

I have so many new products to add on my webstore. I have created new line of Natural Facial Care that I personally use. But I will add it on my webstore one at a time so I have one to three new products to promote each week. (click the image to take you to my webstore)
I really think it is important to keep your customer informed that you are constantly working ang adding new line of products for everyone. There are so many things that I can create and add to offer each week. I find it really a good marketing strategy to send email for product update. It constantly remind customers their interest in my product.

This is the reason why I really don't like to work overtime on my full-time job. I am completely aware that I will make more money working overtime but, money is not all the answer for happiness and self-satisfaction. It's all about having time to do something that you really love.

Making new line of products and continously improving my website is what I really love to do. I find an innner satisfaction whenever I receive good response from people who have tried my products. I just love playing the design of my website and continously make it look neat and eyecatching for everyone. Visit my webstore All Natural Cosmetics 4u to learn more about my products.

No comments: