Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Webstore Position In Yahoo Canada

I was checking the position of my webstore in Yahoo Canada and I am so happy that my webstore are still on top position of organic search for the keywords that I am using. I used my keyword search software for each of my products. The following images show the position of my webstore in Yahoo Canada, for the keywords that a lot of people use all over the world. You can search it yourself if you have doubt. No wonder I have been receiving so many inquiries about my products.

For Keywords "All Natural Cosmetics", my webstore is on the 4th place on first page.


For the keywords " Mineral Makeup for Acne Prone", my webstore is in number 1 position of the first page.


For the keywords " Mineral Makeup for oily skin", my webstore is in number 1 position of the first page


For the keywords " Mineral Makeup for sensitive skin", my webstore is in number 3 position of the first page



The yellow background are paid advertisements and the white are free organic positions.... FREE by using my knowledge in using the Basic Search Engine Optimization. It is not just simply building a website but beeing seen on major Search Engines is the biggest challenge, and I am so happy that everything that I have worked for are working effectively.

So now my snoopers, don't laugh because I am not dreaming and these are NOT just my illusions. I know exactly what I am doing. So before you raise your eyebrows about everything that you are reading, think twice. I never open my mouth about this because not everyone will be happy about it. But you keep reading my life, so it's up to you to take it or leave. Be angry about the truth because this is the truth.

These are only in Yahoo Canada. Remember there is Yahoo, Google and MSN for different countries. These mean my webstore is open for every people all over the world.

No comments: