Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Can Feel The Success

I am waiting for my customer's response to my email to know when will she pick up her order. I have no order to process today so I will take this opportunity to do my blogging routine and perhaps take some task from my sponsors.

I will also do some household chores like the laundry. And If I still have the time, I will fill up the insurance claim form.

I was looking at the traffic of my webstore and the numbers are getting higher each month. The number of inquiries and subscriptions are increasing too. Wow, I can really feel the success!!!

More work, patience and a lot of prayers and I will surely get there.

To all who have been following my blog from my real world, just be happy for me. There is nothing wrong with being happy for someone's happiness.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, I am happy for you my friend. Finally, you are starting to reap the fruits of your hard earned labors. But there are still miles and miles to go before you get the full measure of your success. In the meantime, continue to do what you are doing and pray more. Thanks for the happy post. God bless you all always.