Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Online Activities

I just took one task yesterday and just one task today from one of my sponsors. I still don't have any order so I am taking the opportunity to grab some tasks. I still have 4 more tasks from this sponsor, and I have so many sponsors that I have not visited for quite some time now.

I have been receiving some task notifications on my email from different sponsors, but I don't have the time to login and check out all the given tasks. I actually have so many expired tasks but what can I do? I only have about 2 to 3 hours a day to stay infront of my computer.

My online business is my priority when I am infront of my computer. It is always important, to answer all email inquiries about my products. And if I have some orders, I have to process and ship it as early as I can.

These are just my priorities for my online activities. It is always my Family next to God, are my first priority in life. So after this I will do few bloghopping and do few laundry and go to bed. Wake up and go to my full-time night job for my family.

No comments: