Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tag And Blog Of The Month Award

I've said that I will try to avoid tagging people but this tag I got from Emmyrose is a tagged about 10 simple questions meme, will help you guys to know me better. Just have to be patient with me for the late posting because I am always busy, anyway here it goes:

tag 1. a movie that made you laugh-- Hmm.. I really can't remember..ahhhh Mr.Bean?

tag 2. a book that made you -- I don't read books that much

tag 3. a best friend-- My high school best friend Edilyn, we seldom see each other because she is in the Philippines but we talk a lot in text messaging.

tag 4. a favorite childhood memory--Playing with my friends

tag 5. your favorite animal--dogs

tag 6. your favorite food-- adobo, spaghetti and pancit palabok(rice noodles)

tag 7. an item of clothing you can't do without-- Same answer ... undies :)

tag 8. something you collect-- perfumes

tag 9. your favorite store to shop in-- I am not very particular with branded clothes or shoes as long as I like it, I will buy no matter how much it cost. But lately I have no time to shop and that save me money..hehhehe

tag 10. your favorite flower-- roses

The second thing I got from Emmyrose is the Blog of the Month Award. Thank you so much Emmyrose. Now I would like to spread this award and the tag to rosemarie-gven-rose, TOWR, pia's blog, sheena, john


8 comments:

Prettymom said...

hello tey i will add you named nder this blog award. really boost my power to do great in blogging. thanks for this sister.

Tey said...

no problem rosemarie anytime...

crazed_heck said...

congrats, miss ester...

john be anonymous said...

hi yah.. im done with the tag, thank you. :)

Tey said...

hi and thhx crazed_heck and John...thats ok john...

towr said...

Thanks for Tagging! i love it! i will always visit your blog :)

Anonymous said...

thank you, ester. so sweet!

Tey said...

thx towr and pia..happy blogging