Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I am Busy Blogging

I am so ashame that my post was declined because of my excitement when I got the approval of the two campaign sites that I have been waiting for. Geee!! it was such a blessing for me and my family. I will have to edit it and submit it again after I am done with this post. Well At least I've learn my lesson well. One non paid review, then paid review followed by another non paid review. What can I say but sorry for me. I will try my best next time.

So I was talking to my friend today and he was asking me to register in multipy.com. I have been receiving invitations about this site but I am very busy doing post reviews lately. I am so in to this blogging thing. I was telling him that I'd rather blog than spend time with community sites for now. I used to be very active in friendster but all my time now is on this blog. Well who's not going to be addicted to blogging when you are making money by your opinion. And it's not only money that I am talking about here. I have been learning many things as well to those site that I am reviewing. I am also busy learning SEO and all the topics related to it. I am thinking of getting my own domain maybe before the end of this year. I want to make sure that I will have the time update this blog and the domain site, if ever. It's fun writing your thoughts and make money from it. Anyway I will end this for now and I will learn something about backlinks today. I really want to increase knowledge in SEO.

No comments: