Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, November 5, 2007

Caterpillar Custom Soy Candles

I love fish especially fried one ,but the unpleasant smell inside my house just won't go away easily even when I use fragrance spray. The scent last easily, leaving the smell of the food that I cooked all over the house. That's why I used candles while I am cooking because the scent stays longer and it kills the unpleasant smell of the food. Soy Candles is a new alternative to parafin wax which is made from soybeans. Natural soy candles have fragrances based in all natural vegetable oil. You can find these product at the Cater Pillar website-a custom soy candles business owned by Jessica Anderson whose goal is to make candle lovers happy. Caterpillars Soy candles last three times longer than petroleum-based candles. Great price for business because their wholesale soy candles is much cheaper compare to other scented soy candles. A very good gift idea this coming Christmas too.

No comments: