Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, November 30, 2007

Blogging Is My Passion

My friend is interested in making blog when he heard about me making money from it. It's not that I am against his idea of blogging for money but I really think someone should have a real passion for blogging and a little background in HTML then money will follow in the long run. Like I've said before, I started blogging simply for blogging my thoughts and I never knew that I can make money from this. I am sure that a lot of bloggers whose making money by now, will agree with me that there's some kind of work specially during the first 1 to 3 months. Every human being would love to have money and who dont? But if you're main intention for blogging is for money alone, one might not have the patience and just quit blogging. Blogging is fun if you really have the passion for it.

When I started this blog, I never know how important to have links and be linked to. Links and readers went into my way naturally because I find pleasure to visits and be visited. I can't consider those things to be some kind of JOB or something, because FUN is what I have inside. Funny, but I don't even know what those badges and banners can do to my blog. I just thought it looks cool to have those, since most of my fellow bloggers have it. I didn't know that those banners and badges are for quality links you will need if you want to make money online. Blogging is my passion and money just went along.

No comments: