Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, November 12, 2007

Some Work In Getting Paid To Blog

I feel sad when my traffic meter go down, and now I also feel sad when I got no paid review to post. I actually got one paid review post to do, but I decided to do that tomorrow because I want to post my blogging thoughts right now.

The first time I did my blog, my best reward as a blogger is to receive comments from my readers and friends. Now being paid for it is so much to be thankful for. When I receive my first offer to post a paid review, I thought it was just as easy as blogging what you think you should write about that certain website. But then I've learned that it should be something deeper than that. When you write a post just for the sake of satisfying yourself to write your thoughts, then there's nothing to worry about working on something. Because nobody is counting on your post to get more readers to sell something. Now that I am being paid to post about something, I am more conscious on how well my post will work on Google search to get more readers and that is to increase my traffic. The more traffic I get then good Page Rank will follow, as I've learned so far. My aim for a higher Page Rank is for myself to be paid higher and higher traffic is for the product or service I am being paid to post. Quite hard to learn everything in just one day especially for people like me who's working full time and a mother of two. However, I find some satisfaction in learning and that drives me to learn more and be paid more.

Using keywords will help generate traffic from the search engine. However, it has to have the right density. So everytime I finished one post, I have to check the density of the keywords. If it is over or too low then I have do some editing if I have to...Too much work ehhh... But you know what? there's got to be some work in getting paid to blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are quite correct. The first thing we want is traffic, then comments, and finally money!
But if you want to earn money instantly avoiding all the intermediate steps, you would better check these link:
Freelance Job Offers - for writers, photographers and programmers

Anonymous said...

i share your sentiments. =D

Prettymom said...

how you check your keyword at google?

Tey said...

hi john thx for the info. I will get bcak to the site you gave when I got the chance... I will let u know.. Though I visited already and it's interesting.

Thx Pia

Rosemarie I use this site I got from smorty to check the keyword density..hope it can help http://www.webconfs.com/keyword-density-checker.php