Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Faith And Patience To Inherit The Promises

Hebrew 6: 10
'For God is not unjust; he will not overlook your work and the love that you showed for his sake in serving the saints as you still do. And we want each one of you to show the same deligence, so as to realize the full assurance of hope to the very end, so that you may not become sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises'

I am happy to see my domain with few bars that indicate a PR#1 and my Helth blog with PR#2. Not that much but something to be happy about for a 3 months old domain and a 5 months old neglected Health blog (but not anymore since I am regularly updating it now). It pays off all the hard work and patience that I once lost on this blog. I don't really expect this blog to get any PR but I always hope that one day it will since I already stop doing paid reviews.

I love sharing my thoughts and day to day living to my online friends. This has been my stress reliever whenever I feel bad or even happy. I didn't actually expect to see so many spiritual blogs out there and I am really having fun visiting and learning from different spiritual sites.

I sometimes feel uninspired to continue blogging to make money. I just want to blog my thoughts since it is my real purpose from the very start. I even think of abandoning my Domain and Health blog because it is eating too much of my time. Honestly, I dont make that much money anymore. I am sometimes asking myself , "why do I have to spend too much time with these 2 blogs while it's not giving me money?"... The answer is "I don't know" ....

I will give it some more time and continue what I have started. I will continue hoping to get more clicks on my Google Adsense and make a decent income soon... For now I will continue doing what I am supposed to do to get higher PR and traffic for my 3 blogs.

No comments: