Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, March 7, 2008

Peace At Home

Peace sorrounds me when I am not at work. I don't have to pretend. I don't have to force my eyes to close and be blind for me not see and sinned. I dont have to force my ears not to hear and pretentd to be debt so I wont hear noise for me to hear and sinned. I don't have to force my mouth to open for I might say the wrong words and be judge and feel some hatred and sinned.

I sometimes wish to disappear on that doomed place full of judgmental thoughts. Full of competitions from each and everyone. Full of envious minds and jealous heart. Who is better, who is the best blah, blah, blah.

I can only ask for how long? How long should I have to stay? Because I need it that's why I have to STAY. Try hard to care for nothing. Although sometimes, I am just human. I can only PRETEND but I am not FOOLISH.

Right now I am happy. I am glad... I am NOT at work. I will be off for another week and be with my family for "MARCH BREAK"...

No comments: