Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, March 14, 2008

Google Giving Back The Page Ranks

Although I don't really care about the Page Rank of this blog, I am still thankful and happy that it went up from PR#0 to PR#2. I am more concern about the Value of my domain and my Health blog.

Anyway congrats to all blogger's who's Page Rank have went up. And for those who have not, be patient and continue doing the Search Engine Optimizations. Don't abuse the system of making money through Paid Reviews as it can strip your Page Rank again. One or two opps a week per blog wont probably hurt. If you want to make more money doing Paid Reviews, I suggest you to make multiple blogs so it won't hurt the value of your Blog. Let's do the right thing and remember that anything that is TOO much can be bad.

No comments: