Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Random Blogging Rants

I paid for my two damains yesterday. I am just waiting for it to be up and running so I can start link exchange campaign from my fellow bloggers. After a month, I will start registerting my three new blogs to different blog directories.

I am thinking of spending money to one of my new domain for directory submission. Nothing so important for doing that. I just simply want to try and experience paying someone to do the work for me and see the difference. I might probably do that after my surgery, so I still have some time to think about it.

I am so glad to see many offers from my sponsors. But I will leave it for now because I don't want to crowd my blog with too many links. I feel bad for not taking all the opportunities but what can I do? I will wait until my three new blogs mature so I can take many opps without crowding each of my blogs of open links. Anyway, I will do some blog hopping today as I used to.

No comments: