Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Newest Rap Hip Hop Site

I love reading or watching pop celebrity stars news and informations together with my kids. Just this morning I created a blog about celebrity entertainment. And as I was searching for some site where I can see and meet different authors who love to write and read about celebrity blogs, I found out about top rap artists sites.

RapArtists.com is owned by First Beat Media. First Beat Media, Inc., which is an online entertainment media company focusing on building unique brands around high quality domain names. It's goal is to bring the most up to date hip hop news, gossip, music, and anything related to the hip hop scene. This site is purely for entertainment purposes. Join today and become a member of the RapArtists.com community.

No comments: