Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, March 28, 2008

I Can't Wait

I forgot that I still have one opps to do from one of my favorite sponsor. So I will have to do it maybe tomorrow. I really feel bad and can't wait until my 3 new blogs to mature so I can take many opps for the day without crowding one blog with too many opps.

Waaaa, I have to go to work tonight for overtime because I promise my boss to be there and help out. But it's okey, I need money...lols... I hate going to work and be with the people that makes me feel uncomfortable, but I have no choice eyyyy!!!

I wish I can take all the opps on my PPP account and other sponsors but geeee, the restricted URLs of this blog is starting to increase again... Anyway I will do the usual blog hopping today.. If I still have the time, I will submit my 3 old blogs to one directory..

3 comments:

Nor said...

Better be careful with too many paid posts in one blog, lest the mighty G gives you a PR spanking. You have a PR 2 right now, so you have to shelter that.

I got my spanking twice already. First was from PR2 to PR0, now PR4 to PR0. Worst, all my four other blogs were reduced to PR0. Can you imagine my disappointment and frustrations? Tsk tsk tsk. *sighs

BTW, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. Also, go to work will ya ^^,

Cheers!

Tey said...

Thanks Ron.. I will try my best

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Tey,
Just keep it up and be more patient with your job until you earn big money from blogging. At least you have a job. Sabi nga nila, pag may tiyaga, may nilaga. Your hard work in blogging will pay handsome dividends someday. Bye for now and God bless you and your family always my friend.