Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, February 29, 2008

How To Tell The Offender

2 Corinthians 2:5-

But if anyone has caused pain, he has caused it not to me, but to some extent_ not to exaggerate it- to all of you. This punishment by the majority is enough for such a person; so now instead you should forgive and console him, so that he may not be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. So I urge you to reaffirm your love for him. I wrote for this reason: to test you and to know whether you are obedient in everything. Anyone you forgive, I also forgive. What I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sake in the presence of Christ. And we do this so that we may not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs.

Very uncomfortable night with a negative thinker. As much as I wanted not to feel some kind of irritation when we are together, but I just can't help it. We probably feel the same way but we both don't have any choice because of too many annoying gossipers around us that will make it a big issue.

I never saw it before. Maybe the time that we had together before was too short for me to realized who she really was. Who am I to turn to someone's back, showing me some likeness of my company. How can I tell her that I don't like her company anymore. I dont like her exagerated way of thinking negative to others about her. How I tell her that her exageration is affecting her attitude towards me. Why me??? How can I tell her that I don't have the patience anymore and might blew something good that we had, so we better stay away from each other. I want her out of my sight before we start hating each other for good.

No comments: