Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Social Networks Is The New Trend

I have receive 2 lessons from the Affiliate Marketing Ecourse this week and have tried reading them. It mainly focus on how to promote the landing page (Squido) of the affiliate product you're selling. And how important it is to be active in social networks like delicious, Facebook or StumpleUpon.

If you really want to make it on top of the Search Engine, get tons of traffic and high Page Rank, you really have to be a full time Blogger or Internet Marketer. Otherwise you'll be left behind.

As much as I wanted to be active on social networks but it is just too much work for someone who have fulltime job. But I am trying my best to get around to each networks one at a time. I can't even submit some of the article I made that I want to post in delicious and StumbleUpon. And I also have to submit articles to Ezine and GoArticle and other article submission sites. I have too many messages to answer in Mybloglog, BlogCatalog and BumpzeeGee, plus pay attention to some advert awaiting on my Entrecard. Not to mention the emails I am getting from friends and relatives. Just going to about 4 social networks per day, can eat up your time already. Then you have to make fresh content to share. But it is indeed true, that Social Networks is the new trend on the internet today.


Have Bad Credit? We can help you get a Loans! Guaranteed Approval!

Have Bad Credit? We can help you get a Loans! Guaranteed! - Click Here Now!

No comments: