Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Fruit Of Spirit: Faith

Galatians 5:22
The Fruit Of Spirit: Faith

"By contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfullness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also be guided by the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, competing against one another, envying one another"

What a great night with no childish mind that I should be aware of. With so much freedom to smile, laugh and just be myself. I was just wondering why I should bother to be conscious with someone's narrow mind.

As much as I wanted to hold on more of my patience, but I just can not let this person to continously act that way. Whenever negative things cross her way in anyway, it seems that she will always want someone to be affected the same way. And that person is always me.

An act of paranoia to always think negatively, that someone will think and say bad things about her. To act those paranoid thinking and let someone be affected as well. Faithless heart from a negative thinker.

No comments: