Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Start Being Paid To Blog

I am glad that there are some people that I know personally, who are interested to make money by blogging. I have made a few posts about how to start a blog on my domain, but it will be hard to track everything on the archive. So I will make this post as short as possible just to give out few information how to blog for money.

There are actually many ways how to make money online. But I consider Paid Review as the easiest and the fastest way to make an extra income. Like any other ways of making money online, it should always start by making a blog.

  • Bloggers.com is the easiest place to make a blog and it's free. Make it an active blog by posting everyday or at least 3 to 4 times a week.
  • Learn SEO as you wait for your blog to mature. This will help you learn many things about the Search Engine and how you can make money from it.
  • As I have mentioned earlier, that Paid Review is the easiest and the fastest way to make money online and even a student can make money from it. SponsoredReview require a minimum of one month old blog with at least 10 posts. You need to have a link popularity which means that many sites must be linking towards your blog. You can visit my Blogger's link located on my sidebar and start asking for an exchange link as you go along waiting for your blog to mature. They are all nice bloggers who welcome newbies online.
  • Paid Reviews is the easiest and the fastest way to make money online. But as I've said, there are many ways to make money online. I suggest you to learn different ways to make money online as you will be surprise how fun it is learning different things on the internet that will give you extra income.
  • Register to different blog directories. You can grab some at the bottom of the sidebar of my other blog, Walk Through Money Online Journal.
  • Register at Squido, StumpleUpon and delicious as they are a great social networks to start with.

Blogging is not hard if you are having fun doing it. It's fun learning things on the internet and making money is just another thing to be happy about.
Have Bad Credit? We can help you get a Loans! Guaranteed Approval!

Have Bad Credit? We can help you get a Loans! Guaranteed! - Click Here Now!

No comments: