Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Walk Through My Online Journal

I made a new blog and I might make it a domain site later on. I will make a few post before I make a link campaign for it. I am so busy that I am not sure how to regularly update it. However it's fun blogging and making money at the same time. I want it to be same kind of blog as I have right now but I want to focus more on computer and internet topics on that blog, but I will incorporate some of my personal thought from time to time. But if someone out there is interested in viewing my new blog Walk Through My Online Journal, I'll be happy to be visited and receive comments from you. I have made one post about myself and did few layout design updates. My daughter say it looks cool. I might be actively updating it, on my Christmass vacation and during the weekend. I also hope to do some campaign post on that blog in the near future focusing more on computer, internet and money. Anyway happy blogging day to all.

No comments: