Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, December 21, 2007

Gloomy Thoughts About Making Money Online

Should I care about my Page Rank? Or is it more important to make money than getting high Page Rank? All I care about is BLOGGING- I always thank God whenever I have some oopps to make for the day. If there is none, I will still blog my thoughts because this is what blog should be all about.

Money just came along my way in blogging without any intention of blogging for money. I made a new site and hope it can generate income too in the near future. When that happens, I might do less paid posting on this site so I can do what I always love to do--- Blog About My Thoughts--- However, I must admit that eversince I started making money online, my thoughts is all about Page Rank, Blog Traffic, SEO, Links etc blabla..because I find it very interesting and challenging.

I was quietly and happy blogging my thoughts when I started getting responses from beautiful people online. But when I started making money from this, my blogging world slowly started to gloom by some hate mails. I am so sorry if my blog is full of advertisement but making money online has been a big help for me and my family.

No comments: