Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Surprised That I Can Make Money With LinkWorth

In my search for quality backlinks and traffic, I came across with this Link Partner banner in one site (I can't remember which site). The banner looks cool so I clicked and I sign up. Few days after, I received an email from a site called LinkWorth asking me activate my account to be approved. So I signed up to their online registration form. After I few minutes, I received an email notifying me for the approval of my blog. So I logged in to my Linkworth Account and try to learn what's with this site and what can they offer for my blog. As I was navigating my LinkWorth Account, I was surprised to learn that I can not only have backlinks and blog traffic, but I can also MAKE MONEY from them.

"LinkWorth is one of the web's largest and most innovative marketing portals that caters to both Advertisers and Partners. They have a multitude of products and services to fill your every online marketing need. Their products consist of text link ads, paid blog reviews, in-text links, in-content pay per click ads, rotating text ads, hosted content pages, article submission, directory submission and many more."

I am still familiarizing myself with my LinkWorth account . But due to me busy schedule, I cannot share much about how I make money through LinkWorth since it was only yesterday that I got their approval. However I am very interested to join their affiliate marketing so I installed their affiliate banner at the bottom of my page. I am also interested in making money through their paid review program.

If you're interested to make money with LinkWorth, come visit their website by clicking the LinkWorth banner located at the bottom I will be posting more about their products and services on my future post, as I am still learning the different ways in making money with LinkWorth.

2 comments:

matt said...

Welcome to LinkWorth and let us know if you need any help along the way!

Tey said...

thank you so much and more power