Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, February 1, 2010

I am Sick For Work

I am sick. A terrible cold and headache so I decided not to go to work tonight and take a lot of rest. I don't know why and where did I get this from. I have a good rest and sleep last week compare to other weeks. I must have caught this from someone, somewhere!!!

Oh well, I am still having this terrible headache, so I will take more rest. I need to ship two orders tomorrow and I have an appointment with my massage therapist. I hope that after the massage, I will feel a lot better.

I will take this opportunity to do some work at home. I have so many house work undone because of the overtime. I will also do some packing for some of my things for the moving.

I can't wait until we move so I can start making the basement all for my products and business. I realized that there is only few manufacturer in Canada for Mineral Makeup and Soaps that have a website. And this made me more inspired to work harder for this business.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

By the stripes of Jesus, you are healed. Take time to rest in order to heal your body. You may have been working too much and have put too much pressure on yourself. Take time to relax and not to overwork. It's just planning and time management. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.