Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Seeking For Forgiveness

I sometimes feel bad for not being able to accept somethings inside me and I hope God will forgive me on this. It's hard to forget something even though inside my head, everything should be forgiven because everything is already a history. I probably have not forgiven them 100% but God knows that I am trying to soften my heart for forgiveness. I really hope that soon, I will find the real forgiveness in my heart for them. I probably should just stop talking about it.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You cannot forgive and forget 100% because you are focused on yourself and your feelings. Try to focus more on God and His overflowing love for you. If your heart is filled with God's love, it will negate all negative feelings that will crop up. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.