Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Making Your Time Valuable

I am so excited to make my soap using my new wooden soap mold, but I really don't have the time. I might not order the soap ingredients that I will use for the wooden soap mold because I have so many things to do this coming week. I have to prepare the RST documents of my business to file before the end of March. I still have not read the papers that they send me on how to file the RST. I hope to finish filling up the form this week.

The month of February has ended and I still have not updated some of my blogs. I also did not submit any of my blogs to any directories this month. I don't know if I will still have the time to do any of this in March since I will be busier for the moving. I hope that the closing date will be final on March 12 so I can organize everything and start doing all the work that I wasn't able to do.

I am so busy to have time for any non-sense things. I was just wondering why people like them have the time to snoop around other's peoples life. It is just an indication how lifeless their lives are on wasting so much time snooping on my life. Don't they have any exciting things to do when they are not at work?

Here is what you need to do, to take your eye off my life. Why don't you try to do some projects at home, as a hobby so you will always look forward going home and doing those projects, like what I am doing?

I make cosmetics and having fun playing with different colors and scent. I am having so much satisfaction whenever I have a wonderful finish products and be able to make extra income from it. I blog and proudly announce to the world the benefits of the wonderful product that I just created and hope to have someone to appreciate it. And I am so happy that some people do appreciate it.

Why don't you make clothes for your kids or make some beautifuly designed curtains or table clothes for your house, or bedsheets, or pillow cases.

You can start a hobby in photography and learn how to decorate it using some software. Have it framed and display it in your house.

Or you can create a little garden in your house so even if it is winter, you can still enjoy growing your flowers or plants.

There are thousands of things that you can do to enjoy your life at home. Don't waste your time visiting my blogs and find something to judge me for. Blogging is one of my hobby that I really enjoy while making few extra bucks.

I may not like you but I never ruin you, like what you are doing to me. You must realize that people that you talked to, to try to ruin me are not stupids. They know if you are telling stupid things or not. They will not hate me just because you hate me!!!! If you think that there is something that I need to realized, then let it God do it because you are not in the position to tell or do something to anyone that what they are doing is right or wrong because you are just one sinner like me and anyone in this world.

This is my blog and I will write whatever goes into my head and thoughts. I may be wrong or I may be right, but I never ruin anyone's life and reputation like what you are doing to a lot of people. What you thought may not be true so you have no right to say words that are just from your head that are full of judgement.

Before you say what kind of person I am, ask that to yourself first. What kind of person are you to waste your time for things that will not even help you and your family in anyway?

No comments: