Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dream That Is Coming True

I have two orders to make and I am waiting for one payment confirmation from Australia. I will wait for the confirmation until tomorrow morning before I place the order to my supplier so I can pick it up and ship all the orders before 12noon. For the meantime, I will make one order since I have the ingredients right now.

I am so happy with all the orders I am receiving. I sometimes can't believe that after a year of hard work and dedications together with some frustrations, here I am, receiving orders from different part of the world. Everything is going to what I have been expecting

If they will read this, they will surely say "SO WHY DON'T YOU QUIT YOUR JOB NOW?".. Why will do that, if my store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I can receive orders even if I am at work. Beside, my sales is not that big yet to quit my full-time job. I am not stupid to quit my job right now because my business is very new. I will quit my job at the right time.

Every business takes years of continous work and dedication before everything happen. For a one year old webstore, I really think mine is doing great!!! My sales is supporting all the financial needs to improve my products and services. I just recently withdraw some money to use on my personal/family financial needs. I am pretty sure that, before the end of this year, my sales can support both the business and my family financial needs.

I always believe that what I have started is worth spending time and effort. I am so happy with the progress. All that I have worked for is paying off. I have more confidence now than ever. This is going to be a dream come true. SOON!!!

No comments: