Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Progress Of My Business

I can't believe that one customer from Australia will order that big amount with the expensive cost of shipping. Now I have to order to my supplier, the ingredients that she ordered from my website. I have two orders to pick up today and ship it today as well.

I am sooooo happy with the progress of my online business. Once we moved and finish setting up my basement for my business, I will start promoting my website on and off the internet.

I will also create different products, colors, scent and flavors every week. I will never stop working and dreaming that soon, all my dreams of doing this business on full-time will come into reality. Nothing happen in just one click. it should all come from hard work and dedications.

No comments: