Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Filing Some Documents

Yay, the month of February is almost done and I still have not spend time reading and learning how to file the RST of my business. I will try my best to read all the documents tonight until the weekend. Then I will prepare everything for filing before the end of March.

I need to do all the necessary things for legality. This is how serious I am in making my business way to success. And I have a very strong feeling that this business will grow. Nothing is impossible with GOD along with my hard work and dedication plus.... intelligence!!

Sorry for those of you who know me in real life, who are raising their eyebrows right now. Sorry for you who keeps snooping into my blog to know what is going on with my life.

My happiness is overflowing with all the orders I am receiving. I am so happy for all those customers who keep returning to order for larger size. I am so happy to hear that they love my products.

No comments: