Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Working On Valentine and Family Day

Me and my family had our lunch at Asian Buffet to celebrate Valentine and Family day. Then bought few grocery stuffs that we will consume for the whole week.

I am finally done arranging my basement and put all my products together in one place. It makes a lot of difference when everything is together which saves me time when processing orders. I can imagine how easier my life will be in running my business when we move to our new house, because I will have my own kitchen to use in making my products.

I did a lot of changes and added new products on my website. My back hurts for sitting in front of my computer the whole day since yesterday.

It's hard to manage one website and at the same time manage my own products. But so far, all my hard work is paying off. I have two orders to process and ship on Tuesday.

No comments: