Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Bible Message - Lamb Of God

John 1:29-34 The Lamb Of God

The next day he saw Jesus coming towards him and declared, "Here is the Lamb Of God who takes away the sin of the world. This is whom I said, "After he comes a man who ranks ahead of me because he was before me" I myself did not know him; but I came baptizing me with water for this reason, that he might be revealed to Israel". And John testified, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it remained on him. I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water said to me, "He on whom you see who baptizes with the Holy Spirit". And I myself have seen and have testified that this is the Son of God

Do we always have to see to believe?
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Tey,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your wonderful comments. I have already linked you with my blog. Thanks for doing the same with my blog too. Your scriptural readings are wonderful. I was blessed by them. Thanks for your post. God bless you and your family. Have a great and wonderful day always.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You are tagged. Please go to my blog- Random Thoughts, and read my latest post "10 Reasons Why I Blog." After reading it, please make your on post on "10 Reasons Why I Blog," then copy the tagboard after the meme and add your name next to mine. Then tag as many persons as you could, giving them these same instructions. Please copy and include the tagboard after your meme and instruct those you will tag to do the same. This will ensure a tremendous surge in the number of traffic and viewers in our respective blogs. Do this and see how traffic and viewership figures in your blog increase exponentially. Thank you very much and God bless.