Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, January 14, 2008

Money Meets Every Needs

Ecclesiastes 10:19
Feast are made for laughter,
wine gladdens life,
and money meets every need

I am not surprised not to get any PR after Google did the first round this year. Even if I remove the PPP's badges, they can still see the PPP's tracking code on my posts from them.

The hurting part is, I only did a couple of post with PPP and I don't get that much because I am not good enough to catch any opps every time PPP releases their new campaign for the day. But that's ok, I will just thank God if there's any opps for me. And if there's none, what can I do? In the first place, I blog simply to share my thoughts.

I had fun making money by blogging. It has been a big help for me and family. But sometimes things cannot always go the way you wanted to.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: