Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, January 11, 2008

Grabbing Tasks From PPP

My God, finally I was able to grab one offer from PPP. The time PPP releases their campaign is the time when I am already dreaming on my bed. It's hard to grab oppotunities with too popular sponsors like PPP. There are too many members waiting for the release of new campaign. But I am glad I was able to grab one and my eyes are starting to close now.

I have two more project to do but I will do it tomorrow because as I've said, I dont want to abuse the system and create too much open links. However the URL error that Google Wenmaster tools provided says that it doesn't necessarily mean that it is really an error. It may have specifically set up a robots.txt file to prevent search engine from crawling this URL. If that is the case, there's no need to fix the problem and it will continue to respect robots.txt for this file.

Even if the post is not from PPP, it is better to put interim for each posts to balance the non-paid to paid post. So Google will not see your site to have more page with open links than page with no links.


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: