Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, October 10, 2010

This Is My Life

Well what can I say with the result of the second laser treatment. Another improvement to make me happy after about three weeks and so. Remember that the collagen takes time to bump up to the upper layer of the skin to see the big result.

This is just a skin deep imperfections. What is more important is how I feel inside. I am not perfect and my life is not perfect either. But knowing God is always beside me to guide me in every way. As long as my family is there with me, with good health and happiness, I can not ask for more.

This new technology to improve some physical imperfections is just an added thing to make me thankful for. It's actually nothing to anyone around me, but only to those people in my real world, who keep on snooping around my life by reading my blogs are making a big deal out of it!! Questioning why?

WELL, THIS IS MY LIFE, AND IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOURSELF ABOUT ME.. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT..... INGGIT KA LANG!!!

No comments: