Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, October 15, 2010

Extra Income and Loosing Weight For The Holidays

New sets of assignments from my newest sponsor were thrown on my blog even if I have not finished 3 more of the given assignments. I also have finished submiting one task from my other sponsor and they have given me another job. Geeeee!!! Thanks!! I need these extra income.

Anyway, I am so happy that I lost 2.4 lbs this week. I think I am ready to loose as many weight as I can and who knows, I can win the challenge...hahahahahha!!! I think I will try if I can loose more weight than I was aiming. I wan't to see how will I look on my skinniest!!! ahhahahah!! Don't know if I can do it but I will try!!!

Right now, I really want to loose more weight as I can, because I have quite a few parties to attend this holiday. I wan't to wear something different from what I always wear at parties. Maybe something daring for a change!! Hmmmmm!!!

2 comments:

Sam D. said...

Goodluck Tey! You can do it...Regards to your family and have a great weekend

Chris J said...

Great interesting that you have lost your weight ...If you are continued working like this , then I am sure very soon your body will be in perfect shape.Keep it up !!!