Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, October 4, 2010

Expenses Plans

Geeee, thanks!! I have one new assignments from one of my sponsors. I feel so blessed with all the tasks notification that keeps coming on my email. I really hope that these blessings will continue to pour. I really need this extra income, to save for my plan to have a vacation outside Canada next year.

I have so many plans for next years that requires some money, and my extra income from blogging have been a big help. Right now, the money I am saving is really for our reunion and I am hoping to bring my family with me.

My second plan for the money that I will save, is for the renovation of our backyard's fench and garage. And hopefully before the end of the year or perhaps summer of year 2012, I will save enough money for the renovation of our kitchen.

All with God's will...

No comments: